At Ken Smith & Associates we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Applying for Probate of the Will or Letters of Administration in the Supreme Court
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Organising information for estate tax returns
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with an experienced estate lawyer in Lilydale.